In the first one, I was driving a neighbor I'd just met to the airport but I was a terrible driver. I kept missing turns and exits, swerving all over, and I felt incredibly embarrassed and frustrated. I had to turn the car around in a parking lot and I accidentally scraped another car. The driver was yelling at me and I was crying and I had that stomach dropping feeling of having made a huge mistake, especially as I realized how much money the repairs were going to cost.
In the second dream, I was on a trip with Donald Glover and Will Ferrell (they weren't famous people in my dream). We were walking the whole way, wherever we were going. We stopped at a restaurant and were just talking and sharing music with each other. The feeling I got from this dream was really close, comfortable friendship.
Dreams are weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment