I have recently found that women you barely know will (strongly) share their opinion on childbirth and will openly tell you that you are naive (and possibly even stupid) for wanting to go without an epidural.
Yep...everyone has an opinion that's obviously right. I tried the no drugs...but having to be induced introduced me to the pitocin. Not fun stuff. I will say after I decided to get the epidural I was much more with it and remember everything that happened, and don't regret it at all. Having said that, nore power to you for going without drugs.
Women also have these same things to say about your intelligence and naivete when you say you want to have 10 children. Shut up. I can have however many freaking children I want and it's none of your darn business.
2 comments:
Yep...everyone has an opinion that's obviously right. I tried the no drugs...but having to be induced introduced me to the pitocin. Not fun stuff. I will say after I decided to get the epidural I was much more with it and remember everything that happened, and don't regret it at all. Having said that, nore power to you for going without drugs.
Women also have these same things to say about your intelligence and naivete when you say you want to have 10 children. Shut up. I can have however many freaking children I want and it's none of your darn business.
Post a Comment