Oh, I love it. The glider fabric is going to be perfect!
so cute and i love the stars! did you make the mobile?
I did make the mobile- glad you like it!
I like the bright colors! So many people do pastels! If it's a girl, a Rainbow Bright doll would fit right in, I hope that's what you were going for!
I love the mobile too! it looks great! that is totally your child's room :)
loveeee it~~~ this is great
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, I love it. The glider fabric is going to be perfect!
so cute and i love the stars! did you make the mobile?
I did make the mobile- glad you like it!
I like the bright colors! So many people do pastels! If it's a girl, a Rainbow Bright doll would fit right in, I hope that's what you were going for!
I love the mobile too! it looks great! that is totally your child's room :)
loveeee it~~~ this is great
Post a Comment