I need it to be colder because I want to eat soup and chili and stew for dinner every night. For some reason, Nate doesn't want scalding hot liquid for dinner when it's 90 degrees outside. I need some fall weather now!
i don't think it really matters to me. i'm pretty sure i had soup at least once a day, every day we were in mexico (in the middle of the summer). i really love soup. in fact, kiel and i had soup as his welcome-home (for the weekend) meal on friday night. we both love chili (although i think i love other soups a little more than him).
1 comment:
i don't think it really matters to me. i'm pretty sure i had soup at least once a day, every day we were in mexico (in the middle of the summer). i really love soup. in fact, kiel and i had soup as his welcome-home (for the weekend) meal on friday night. we both love chili (although i think i love other soups a little more than him).
Post a Comment