I found out through the grape vine that is middle school today that NA is "going out" with someone. I was concerned about what I should do or say, but by the time I got home, they'd broken up.
uh oh, watch out. my youngest brother was a serial dater in high school. flavor of week all the way. good news is, there isn't really time to find trouble when you're only with a girl for a week. then again, that was high school. i don't know about middle school drama :)
2 comments:
hehe. Oh middle school.
uh oh, watch out. my youngest brother was a serial dater in high school. flavor of week all the way. good news is, there isn't really time to find trouble when you're only with a girl for a week. then again, that was high school. i don't know about middle school drama :)
Post a Comment