I just put a bunch of pictures on my flash drive (I've posted a few favorites below). I'm going to put them on my computer at work tomorrow. My hope is that it will comfort and inspire me.
oh my lands. i laughed so hard at the pic of nate and korra playing video games. laughed because its SO perfect. and she is so happy. and nate is happy. it was a happy laughter. not a mean one. ...hope that makes sense. i LOVE it. its perfect!!!
2 comments:
i hadn't seen the black and white one of you at the hospital. LOVE!
oh my lands. i laughed so hard at the pic of nate and korra playing video games. laughed because its SO perfect. and she is so happy. and nate is happy. it was a happy laughter. not a mean one. ...hope that makes sense. i LOVE it. its perfect!!!
Post a Comment