What do you do when your baby is ONLY happy when being held? Is this a "bad habit" that needs to be remedied? I don't mind holding her, but I'm not the one who will be home with her all day.
Clara was that way for a while too. In general, she's still fairly clingy, but it's gotten increasingly better as it's gotten older. She's grown out of (or is growing out of) those things that I've always been concerned are "bad habits". You can't spoil a baby, and when they're so little they just need what they need and to know that they're needs will always be met. It's what builds a happy, healthy, tiny human. I think for the time being just go with the flow. That's worked for us anyway!
yea, pretty much what amber said. is your sitter an in-home daycare lady or just a friend who's going watch korra? because if she has many kids, she might be less into wearing korra all day...but, then again, korra might be less clingy with her. you just may need to wear her every evening when you get home :)
Our babysitter also has 2 other kids she's watching, so she's not likely to carry her around/wear her. I might be able to convince Nate to wear her in the Ergo when he's home. Once again I lament I can't be the stay-at-home parent :(
3 comments:
Clara was that way for a while too. In general, she's still fairly clingy, but it's gotten increasingly better as it's gotten older. She's grown out of (or is growing out of) those things that I've always been concerned are "bad habits". You can't spoil a baby, and when they're so little they just need what they need and to know that they're needs will always be met. It's what builds a happy, healthy, tiny human. I think for the time being just go with the flow. That's worked for us anyway!
yea, pretty much what amber said. is your sitter an in-home daycare lady or just a friend who's going watch korra? because if she has many kids, she might be less into wearing korra all day...but, then again, korra might be less clingy with her. you just may need to wear her every evening when you get home :)
Our babysitter also has 2 other kids she's watching, so she's not likely to carry her around/wear her. I might be able to convince Nate to wear her in the Ergo when he's home. Once again I lament I can't be the stay-at-home parent :(
Post a Comment