This free newspaper thing comes in the mail once a week or so. I usually just toss it because it's full of ads, but I flipped through it last night and came upon this article which is so grammatically challenged I had to copy it (exactly) here for you all to read.
UFO's
I know that all of us at one time or other has heard of ufos (unidentified flying objects). Movies have always been made that show ships and people from outer space- ET, Star Trek, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, etc.
People are always reporting a sighting of a figure or light in the sky that they can't identify. In the 1950's the government supposedly found a space ship and or aliens in New Mexico. Is it truth or fiction? I don't know. There's always some kind of conspiracy theory going around.
But what I do know is that the bible says in I Thessalonians 5:16 & 17 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
Now that will be a bunch of ufos! Are you going to be among them? God wants all of us to be with him forever. I encourage you to call on the name of the Lord (Romans 10:9) while you still have time to make things right.
How many grammatical mistakes can you find?

1 comment:
0.
Chris and I were laughing too hard to count.
Post a Comment