A few days ago I followed the advice of a friend and pours some instant grits on the ant hills in our yard. Today, no more ants! So exciting to find an inexpensive, eco-friendly way to get rid of those pesky ants!
yeah it's like giving rice to birds. i should have told you about this, i dind't know you had a problem :) Another great colorado thing. NO stinging ants of any kind.
5 comments:
If you poured grits in my house, I'd leave too. Yuck!
nice. im going to try it.... question though. do you cook the grits and then pour them? or just pour the grits pre cooked?
I have also heard that cinnamon is poisonous to ants, and it blends in with the dirt if you care about that kind of thing.
Dry grits. Apparently, they bring the grits back to their queen who eats it. It expands in her tummy and explodes her. :(
yeah it's like giving rice to birds. i should have told you about this, i dind't know you had a problem :) Another great colorado thing. NO stinging ants of any kind.
Post a Comment