Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Assumptions

Just because I'm crying and emotional does NOT meant I'm pregnant.  I think I find this as offensive as when men assume that you're PMSing.

6 comments:

Laura Ann. said...

Amen.

Danielle said...

agreed. i would also like to add- the fact i pee a lot does not make me preggers. which is a common belief at my workplace. highly annoying.

Anonymous said...

Hear hear! And if I drink a Diet Coke at the bar after work, it doesn't mean I'm pregnant!

Julia said...

and if a smell of everyone's breakfasts in class mixing together makes me want to puke, i'm not preg. I think lots of people think this is an appropriate thing to ask/give as a solution to what's going on. Especially when you didn't ask for their advice.

Nate said...

good Lord, four comments... are you all preggie?

Katie B said...

I have learned that ANYTHING can be a symptom of pregnancy... being hungry, not being hungry, being tired, being worried, not being able to sleep, feeling sick, feeling really good... and the list goes on!