Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hard Heart

I have a confession to make.  I have a hardened heart towards lots of people for all sorts of reasons, real or imagined.  If you're reading this you can be sure it's not you because I usually only get this way towards people I barely know.  It's easier to dislike someone you don't really know.  I need to get to know some people so I can get a softer heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that too. I have a hunch that we feel that way towards the same people. Maybe we can start some sort of support group.

Laura Ann. said...

We all have hardened hearts towards some people. I think you're right, though. Get to know some of those "types" of people and you may find yourself softening up.

Remember what I said about Abercrombie and Fitch people? And now I have a sister-in-law that I love very much who wears those same clothes. (Heck, now I wear them myself sometimes)