Adding more frustration to my day… I called Publix to check Korra's post-op prescriptions would be ready by 1:00. They said yes. I arrived at 1:00 for the pharmacy to tell me that they don't carry either of her prescriptions. I called the oral surgeon to ask if they could check if Walgreens actually had it. They said no. I called Walgreens to ask if they'd please call me if they don't have them. I don't even know what the medications are so I can't call around and check. Two hours later I called Walgreens again and they said they hadn't received any prescriptions for Korra. I called the surgeon's office. They told me they'd check on it and call me back. I waited 45 minutes and then called them again. FINALLY, the doctor called Walgreens directly to both give the prescription AND check they have it in stock. Now we just need to keep our fingers crossed they fill it before they close at 9 PM...
Thankfully, Korra's been ok with just Tylenol and Advil. I'd really like to have the pain meds for tonight (just in case) and we should definitely start those antibiotics ASAP.

No comments:
Post a Comment