Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Buying and Selling on Facebook

We bought Korra's loft bed on Facebook Marketplace (I made an email address and a FB account just for this purpose).  It was pretty easy, so I decided I'd post our twin bed set for sale.  It was not easy.  I had at least 4 people in 2 days promise to come get it and fall through before we successfully sold it.  I tried to buy a queen bed frame.  I went to the address the girl gave me at the time she told me to be there and... the people at that house had no idea who that girl was or what I was talking about.  Thankfully it was only a 10 min drive away.  I'd still like to buy the queen frame second-hand if possible (used = less waste and lower price), but it's way more time consuming and stressful than I expected.  

No comments: