I usually enjoy cooking and finding new recipes to try, but I'm in a rut. I need some ideas for relatively inexpensive and healthy dinner ideas. Help, please?
I'm trying out The Fresh 20 (buy 20fresh ingredients for about $75 and turn it into 5 quick [and gourmet] meals) (you could do the vegetarian plan; the regular plan only has one meatless day and you could add some meat if you wanted more)or I've heard good things about eMeals (syncs with sales).
4 comments:
Pinterest rocks! My nourishment for our bodies board has a lot of recipes.
I'm trying out The Fresh 20 (buy 20fresh ingredients for about $75 and turn it into 5 quick [and gourmet] meals) (you could do the vegetarian plan; the regular plan only has one meatless day and you could add some meat if you wanted more)or I've heard good things about eMeals (syncs with sales).
I should add that it's a service, not something I do myself:
thefresh20.com
Post a Comment