DO you have the regular tri-vi-sol or did your pediatrician recommend the one with iron? Because ellia *hated* the one with iron and did the same thing but the "plain" one smells very sweet and fruity and I'm almost worried that she likes it too much. (like a bad mom, I've taken to giving it to her right before bedtime because she always cried when I put her pjs on and the vitamin distracts her from the crying). Also, when I asked, her doctor said the extra iron wasn't necessary
2 comments:
DO you have the regular tri-vi-sol or did your pediatrician recommend the one with iron? Because ellia *hated* the one with iron and did the same thing but the "plain" one smells very sweet and fruity and I'm almost worried that she likes it too much. (like a bad mom, I've taken to giving it to her right before bedtime because she always cried when I put her pjs on and the vitamin distracts her from the crying). Also, when I asked, her doctor said the extra iron wasn't necessary
The ped recommended the one with iron. I'll look for the other (more tasty) one :)
Post a Comment