Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baby Poop

I heard that parents talk about their baby's poop a lot.  I guess it's true because here's another post about Korra and pooping...

She cried for about an hour last night (3-4 AM, on and off) when she pooped.  Does it hurt her?  Scare her?  Why can't she just grunt quietly like the rest of us?

1 comment:

sara said...

Poop, poop, poop! It's so sad to have to watch them work out gas and poop - when clearly it is painful - because there isn't much we can do about it! The feelings in her belly are still new! It takes a while for them to get used to natural bodily happenings, especially as her stomach is changing. Being that it's all new - it all hurts that much more. Perhaps it correlates with her poop changing consistency/color? Sometimes it does for Lillie. Sometimes it's just gas from something I ate. Either way, no fun :(