Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2 Blogs?

Should I combine my 2 blogs (and basically just put everything here) or should I keep them separate so you don't have to read all about pregnancy/baby stuff if you don't want to?

5 comments:

Julia said...

Can you post the stuff here and there at the same time? then you can have the other blog as your record of the pregnancy stuff only as well as having your personal blog too. However I want to hear your experience of being pregnant so I will read both even if you don't do that.

Jenni said...

i can't imagine there are people who are interested in your life but wouldn't want to know about the baby parts of it. that's just not how it (i.e. caring about you) works :)

Lindsay said...

Agreed!

Lisa said...

yeah i don't think that's a real audience, plus now that you don't ahve to keep it a secret you're going to say pregnancy related things over here anyway.

Laura said...

I definitely thought Jenni just said, "I can't imagine there are people who are interested in your life but wouldn't want to know about your baby parts"

Which would've just been weird.