You know what's really awkward? Calling your current OB/GYN and requesting your records, only to be questioned about why you want to go to another doctor. *dislike*
That's just it- she hasn't done anything "wrong." It's just that as I get closer to the possibility of children, I want a doctor who will take a little more time with me than I have heard she will. But that was not easy to say on the phone to her office aid.
2 comments:
This post concerns me. Is there something I should know about your current (well, now past) lady doctor?
That's just it- she hasn't done anything "wrong." It's just that as I get closer to the possibility of children, I want a doctor who will take a little more time with me than I have heard she will. But that was not easy to say on the phone to her office aid.
Post a Comment