I want the second one. :)
if you can't make it to one of the two shops in Auburn.....farmhouse fabrics.com, allegro fabrics.com or fabric.com or etsy.com are my recommendations!
The first one reminds me of your yellow skirt. And that's really all I have to say about that one.The second one is cute. So you should just skip #1 and make 2 #2's and send one to me. :)
ill take one of the #2's as well. seems to be popular
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want the second one. :)
if you can't make it to one of the two shops in Auburn.....farmhouse fabrics.com, allegro fabrics.com or fabric.com or etsy.com are my recommendations!
The first one reminds me of your yellow skirt. And that's really all I have to say about that one.
The second one is cute. So you should just skip #1 and make 2 #2's and send one to me. :)
ill take one of the #2's as well. seems to be popular
Post a Comment