Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shorts Shopping

This morning I went shopping for shorts. I hate shopping for shorts. I am no longer a teenager and even when I was, I didn't really want booty shorts. I'm also not a middle aged mom so I don't want frumpy, elastic-waisted shorts. What's a girl to do? There seems to be nothing in between.

4 comments:

Julie Ann said...

bermuda shorts are my best friend

Amanda Mae said...

http://www.target.com/Merona-Bermuda-Short-Fit-Canal/dp/B004GOXV7A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=Bermuda%20shorts&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-2&qid=1304196879&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Merona%20Bermuda%20Short%20Fit%20Canal&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Cute. And they come in several colors.

Danielle Snider said...

gap has longer shorts this year! they have the booty shorts- but also longer ones! they aren't bermuda shorts just like NORMAL not up your butt shorts! i found them at gap outlet for 12$! good luck on your hunt. i understand totally!! i hatttteeee booty shorts!

Lisa said...

I wanted to go back to shorter non knee length shorts this year and i'm having the same trouble. booty or mom nothing in between!