Saturday, June 27, 2026

Chattanooga Day 1

Yesterday at 4:45pm, Hertz called to tell me that the 12 passenger van I reserved (and already paid for) had been sold and wouldn’t be available for me to pick up the next morning. They offered no solution so after lots of arguing (and invoking repeatedly that this was for a Girl Scout trip), they agreed to to give us 2 cars for the amount I’d already paid. Not an ideal situation, but at least we could get the girls to Chattanooga. 
We loaded up the 5 girls between the two cars and got to Chattanooga in time for lunch. After sandwiches, we attempted a round of mini golf (It was crazy humid) before it started to rain. 
Uploaded Image
We went to the grocery store before heading to the AirBnB. We made pizza for dinner and then watched 10 Things I Hate About You. Overall, a successful first day!

No comments: