I'm in 3 book clubs and all 3 are meeting over the next 3 days. I've finished all the books except for Saturday's meeting (I should be able to finish it by then).
The dilemma for me is that one of my coworkers, who is in tomorrow's book club, rarely reads the books. She was telling me today that she just wants to come and hang out and doesn't understand why some people in the club are annoyed that she doesn't read the books. I understand the occasional "I hated this book and couldn't bring myself to finish it" or "I ran out of time" but just "I don't want to read it but I do want to hang out"... every time? I kind of want to tell her to just start a hang-out of her own (but who am I kidding- I'll never actually say that).

No comments:
Post a Comment