After a long day of school (and a delicious dinner of homemade pizza), Korra and I loaded up the car to deliver Girl Scout Cookies. We posted her flyer on NextDoor and while it drummed up some good business for her, it was a huge pain in the butt to map out getting to all these houses (even if there were all in a 3 mile radius of our house), text all these people I don't know to arrange the drop off, and then actually drive to each house. It was not made easier when at the first house Korra tripped and scraped up her hand or when there was no parking for 2 of the apartment buildings. Korra and I decided it wasn't worth the trouble (it took 2 hours!). We'll stick to our neighborhood, friends, and family only next year.
Symptoms
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment