Thursday, December 19, 2019

What plans?

Today I had a half day.  I was going to take the car to get an oil change, go grocery shopping, maybe even pick up a fancy coffee for myself.  Right as I was about to leave, Korra's teacher brings Korra to me. She's sobbing.  Says it hurts when she pees.  Another UTI.  So I can the pediatrician around the corner. The one I was planning on transferring to anyway (just not today).  They say to come right over. After filling out ALL the paperwork, they tell me they don't accept our insurance.  So I call our old place to see if we can come in.  They're closed for lunch until 2 (it's NOON!)  I can't drag a crying kid who has to pee every 3 min around to run errands while I wait until then.  So do I go to Urgent Care?  Do I wait until 2 and call and hope they can squeeze us in?  Oh, and Korra has totally stopped crying now so does she really have a UTI anyway?

No comments: