I've become a little obsessed with the idea of buying a pop up camper. Maybe it's from watching a session of Tiny House Nation. Maybe it's the approach of fall. Maybe I'm just distracting myself from school.
The problems are 1) they are expensive, 2) we don't technically have a place to park it, and 3) we don't own a car with a trailer hitch. My solutions are 1) buy used, 2) maybe ask my brother if we can park it at his house? and 3) get a trailer hitch installed on the Prius and find a camper that weighs less than 1000 lbs.
It's this last one that's been consuming several hours of internet searches: findin a used, inexpensive, light weight pop up camper. I sure do love researching big purchases. It's almost as fun as planning trips. Which is why I want to buy a camper- so I can plan and go on more trips!

No comments:
Post a Comment