Our school had a skate night so Korra got to try out roller skating for the first time. She loved it. She was so determined to learn. After a few minutes I rented this thing for her to push around (helping her was killing my back) and she soon told me I didn't have to help her anymore and I could go- she wanted to skate with her school friends. After an hour, she was ready to skate without the push thing and I was so impressed with her perseverance. She got up quickly every time. Nearly 2 hours of skating and she was falling more often (plus it was 8:00), so I decided to call it a night. She cried that her whole body hurt but also that we had to leave and couldn't come back tomorrow. She also asked between sobs if I would but her a pair of skates.
Symptoms
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment