Sunday, July 17, 2016

Korra

Korra has been exceptionally whiney and clingy the past few weeks. I know why but there's not much we can do to fix the root cause. She can tell Nate and I are stressed. She can tell there's a lot of change happening (just the state of our house during this project plus some packing, not to mention what we've told her about moving). Add that we've been giving her very little attention due to hours of working on the floor and we've got a challenging child- and not much hope if things getting better anytime soon. After the floors are done we'll be packing. I'll start back to work. We'll move. She'll start at a new school. I wish I knew what to do besides give her lots of cuddles at night, remind her we love her and she is safe, and pray for more patience when she has her 7th meltdown temper-tantrum of the afternoon. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Bless her heart. Wish I could help.