I am so tired of potty training. She seemed to ready when we started this ALMOST A YEAR AGO, but she still won't tell us when she has to go. She can hold it for hours, but this child refuses to TELL us she has to go potty (or even respond YES, when we ask her). She'll only say, "I have to go potty" after she's already peed down her leg. All of that to say, I printed up yet another potty chart today. God help us.
Symptoms
6 years ago

2 comments:
as a non-parnet i have no helpful advice on this issue but i do feel for you and this annoying struggle. It's something that feels like it shouldn't be this hard. good luck! <3
Uggghhh this is why I am in no hurry to get Luke out of diapers! I'm hoping to be one of those "I just waited and he potty trained himself" moms. But let's face it I'm just being lazy Lindsay :).
Post a Comment