I actually hate it, though, because it's a totally different mindset than an HMO (we're in an HRA for the first time this year). Everything will be really expensive and you'll have to pay the bill yourself (and not using your FSA money, either, because that's different), even though you'll also get reimbursement checks in the mail. So, I mean, it may end up being cheaper but I hate paying a $101 or $189 bills for what used to be $35 copay visits.
2 comments:
i actually really liked when we did the HRA...it's like free money (until it runs out....) but even then, copays, etc weren't bad at all
I actually hate it, though, because it's a totally different mindset than an HMO (we're in an HRA for the first time this year). Everything will be really expensive and you'll have to pay the bill yourself (and not using your FSA money, either, because that's different), even though you'll also get reimbursement checks in the mail. So, I mean, it may end up being cheaper but I hate paying a $101 or $189 bills for what used to be $35 copay visits.
Post a Comment