Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's The Shoes

I am fully aware that I am not a very fashionable person.  Comfort is king when it comes to my wardrobe.  That usually goes for my shoes too (usually a pair a Mary Jane style Crocs) but I recently got 2 nice pairs of shoes- closed toe, small heel, but nice all the same.  When I wear them the kids say, "Mrs. B's wearing a skirt!" or "Why are you all dressed up today?"  I wear skirts all the time- in fact none of my clothing has changed.  I think it's the shoes.  Nice shoes make your whole outfit look nicer.  Maybe this is why some women really love shoes?

2 comments:

Laura Ladd said...

Absolutely! Shoes are my weakness!

Julie Ann said...

It's easier to find an awesome pair of shoes that fit than other things like jeans for example. Is everyone else is glad ultra-low-rise aren't in style anymore? :)