Hey, I put some pants on the other day that I had a hard time getting into, and I thought the same thing. I also wondered if it might be because I'm an "old person" (as in almost over 25.
I saw you today and you did not have a muffin top. I also didn't look at you and go "whoa those pants don't fit anymore!"which is what I think people think when I wear pants that once fit but are now a bit snug.
2 comments:
Hey, I put some pants on the other day that I had a hard time getting into, and I thought the same thing. I also wondered if it might be because I'm an "old person" (as in almost over 25.
I saw you today and you did not have a muffin top. I also didn't look at you and go "whoa those pants don't fit anymore!"which is what I think people think when I wear pants that once fit but are now a bit snug.
Post a Comment