Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a crazy random happenstance

I got out to my car last night after class only to find a man walking around it. His truck was stopped but still running just a few feet from my car and I thought, "oh no, he hit my car." Turns out he didn't hit the car- he was admiring it! Apparently his first car was a white 1984 Cressida and he loved it. He told me how much he loved it for at least 10 minutes, then he helped me check the radiator and the oil. Not only did I find someone to help me look under the hood, but someone who was very happy to do so! God is so good.

2 comments:

JM said...

wow, how cool is that! creepy even. Did god,I mean the man have a beard and a loud beckoning voice? "KATIE, I COME IN PEACE" cause, in my head, that's what happened!

Laura Ann. said...

told you so