Ok, so I'm trying to get ready for Teen Read Week and Children's Book Week for next year. I want me themes to be "Read Like a Rock Star" or "Be a Reading Rock Star" or something like that. The problem is that the posters and bookmarks I've found that say these things are pretty lame. I thought maybe about getting regular rock group posters and then just writing "Reading Rocks" on it or something, but I'm not sure. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
4 comments:
if they seem lame to you then they're probably ultra lame to them so don't get them. You wouldn't want to seem like totally out of touch librarian who like isn't this groovy guys! Could arrange some sort of a photo shoot with a few plastic gnomes and some miniature instruments? i'm picturing epic fun doing this... and if would go with the gnome reading rocks logo
Why not read....on actual rocks?
Reading rocks! Get it. places where kids go to read.
incorporate rock band somehow and you will win over every male in the school.
and by ryan.. that is danielle. on ryan's comp.
Post a Comment