Sunday, January 4, 2009

Am I a Goody-Goody?

I don't think I mentioned it here yet, but I had a truly wonderful time with my high school friend Bisa the other night. The fact that I only had water at the pub might have made the answer to this question pretty obvious to the casual observer. And reminiscing with Bisa I'm pretty sure that most people I went to high school with (and probably college too) would consider me a goody-goody. The question is- am I still considered one?

5 comments:

matt said...

You are not a goody-goody. Because if you're a goody-goody then I am too......

Ryan said...

what is the deal with 'Bisa' ?

Anonymous said...

You're not a goody goody. I heard you say damn yesterday. Goody goodies can't say damn cause their hair would catch on fire.

Anonymous said...

Goody goodies would never go to a pub - not even to drink water. I think you're safe. :)

Kassie said...

I didn't go to school with you Katie, but I am wondering 'what is so bad with being a goodie-goodie?' i think the world could use more of them myself