Monday, October 27, 2008

Love Confession


I'm in love with popcorn. But not just any popcorn. Amish Baby White popcorn from Wabash Valley Farms- purchased on Amazon in a 6 pound bag and then popped fresh in my Stir Crazy popcorn popper. This is the best popcorn in the world. It even makes group projects bearable. I think I might have an addiction though. See, I eat it about 4 nights a week and I would eat it every night of the week and for breakfast and lunch and my snack too if I didn't have to wash that Stir Crazy after every use. Sure, it's a healthy snack- fiber and whole grains, low in fat (since I don't put any butter on it- it doesn't need it), and low in calories, but is it really healthy to want to eat it ALL THE TIME?

1 comment:

TopDunn said...

Will you mail me some? You make it sound so good.